It’s not always the case for women to prioritize their health over their breasts. Back exercises have become increasingly popular as working from home has become the norm. You should be aware, though, that chest exercises aren’t just for women who want to enlarge or change the shape of their breasts. That is absolutely crucial because it might genuinely build motivation. In this article, we are going to discuss and recommend the top 5 chest workouts for women.
Varun Rattan, a health expert, was contacted by Health-Club to discuss the importance of girls engaging in chest exercises. Many of the largest muscle groups in the body are found in the chest. Like any other muscle group, the chest muscles need regular training to grow stronger and more defined.
Using extra muscle tissue and allowing you to lift more weight are two benefits of multi-joint exercises like the bench press. During your workout, you’ll burn more energy than you would have otherwise. The chest functions with motions like pushing a door or throwing anything. You can intensify these daily activities by working on your chest.
5 greatest chest workouts for women
1. Bench press
• With your arms just wider than your shoulders, lie on a bench while holding a barbell in each hand.
• Take the barbell from the rack and lower it gradually to the bottom of your sternum.
• Raise the barbell opposite the bench.
The Smith Machine Bench Press, Incline Bench Press, Decline Bench Press, Dumbbell Press, and Cable Press are a few of the variations of this exercise.
If you don’t have a dumbbell or bench press home, don’t worry we have recommended products available that will give you the ultimate gym experience at home. Links are available below.
Dumbbell press tutorial👇
Check out this best selling barbells, bench press and dumbbells!👇
2. Cable press or crossover
•Choose the desired weight and position both pulleys just above shoulder height.
•Step forward to divide the stance while holding both handles with a pronated grip.
•Flexing the pecs and extending the elbows, slightly press the grips down to lockout.
•Repeat for the desired number of repetitions, then gradually drop back to the starting position.
Cable Press Tutorial👇
3. Chest Fly
• Hold the dumbbell while raising both arms to your chest. You can do this while sitting or standing, in front of a wall, alone or with a partner.
• Keep the dumbbell away from your body. Bend your shoulders and elbows when catching to take the impression in.
Chest Fly tutorial👇
• Lengthen your legs behind you as you kneel on the mat or other surface.
• Palms apart at shoulder width, fingers pointing forward. Use your glutes, quads, and belly muscles to keep your body tight and your head level with your backbone.
• As you inhale, squat down until your chest is touching the mat or floor. Spread your elbows out. • As you exhale, lift your body up until your elbows are fully extended. Maintain a neutral spine and watch out for any hip flexion or extension (push-up variation).
Push up tutorial👇
5. Resistance Band Punch
• Keep your back straight and your knees just slightly bent as you adopt a cut-up stance.
• Secure the band at the height of the pole’s shoulder. Grip the other end of the band firmly with your hand pointing down while keeping your back to the pole.
• Maintain a solid grounding with your toes, a tight core, and powerfully straight arms.
• When you reach the movement’s peak, hold for one second before softly resuming where you left off.
Resistance band forward punch tutorial👇
Tips for performing chest exercises
Yes, our daily activities require chest muscle tissue. However, avoid overusing any specific muscle group. Postural imbalance could emerge from it. It is similarly important to work your back muscles, including the rhomboids, trapezius, erector spinae, and posterior deltoids, according to His Rattan of Noida’s Academy of Physique Sciences. They help you maintain your upright position by acting as an anti-gravity drive.
Pro Tip: You need a resistance band for most of your chest workouts. Check out this amazing best seller on Amazon.👇