Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th, but you can already feel the love. Change your plans if you intend to leave and dine at a fancy restaurant. If you’re looking for fun and healthy Valentine’s Day ideas, how about cooking her date her evening at home with your partner? It is said that the way to a person’s heart is via his stomach, so cooking some delicious and healthy meals is ideal! Bring him along and enjoy these healthy Valentine’s Day recipes with your partner!
Valentine’s Day ideas for you and your partner to prepare in the kitchen
1. Strawberry Sparkler
Strawberries (pink berries in a healthy diet) contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Their flavonoid content helps reduce age-related weight gain.
• 1 cup of strawberries
• 1/2 cup ginger ale
• 1 tsp pink salt
• 1 teaspoon of sugar
• Heart-shaped ice cubes
• Keep ice in the refrigerator. You can make heart-shaped cubes if you have a heart-shaped tray. If not, a regular one is still ok.
• Add ginger ale and 1/2 cup strawberries to blender.
• Use the remaining 1/2 cup of strawberries to make pulp. Add some water and sugar to it.
• To serve, dip the rim of a glass into pink salt and add a spoonful of strawberry pulp to the bottom of the glass.
• Pour the blended mixture in half and carefully add the ice cubes.
2. Multigrain Toast and Mexican Spinach Dip
Spinach contains a variety of vitamins and minerals (Spinach Well being Advantages). As an excellent source of iron, it aids in the reduction of oxidative stress in the body.
• 1 loaf of multigrain bread
• 1/2 cup roasted seeds
• 1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped spinach
• 1/2 cup grated cheese
• 1 teaspoon lime juice
• Chili powder
• Smoked paprika
• Toast the bread in a frying pan with seeds and butter.
•For the dip, combine the remaining elements and bake for about 20 minutes.
• Serve bread toast with a delicious creamy dip.
3. Thai Paneer Booklet
This delicious protein recipe is an excellent starter or snack. It is rich in manganese and calcium.
• Paneer 100 grams
• 1 tbsp Thai curry paste
1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon corn flour
• Chili flakes
• Black and white sesame seeds
• Sugar and salt for seasoning
• Cut the paneer into equal-sized cubes and insert a toothpick into each dice.
• In a mixing bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
• Put a toothpick into the marinade in order that the paneer cubes are fully submerged within the marinade.
•Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
•Place cubes in a pan and grill together if grilling.
• Prepare the meal evenly on all sides.
•Garnish with sesame seeds and chili flakes.
Many people enjoy cheesecake, but they are worried about its energy content. This cheesecake recipe is ideal for anyone looking for a healthy Valentine’s Day dessert.
• 10 oat cookies
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
• 3 packs of cream cheese
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
• For the crust, combine crushed oat cookies with melted butter and refrigerate for 1 hour.
• To make the cream, combine the remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a cake pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until set.
• Remove from the oven, cool to room temperature, and chill in the refrigerator to harden.
Cooking is a fun activity. It as one of several Valentine’s Day ideas that you and your partner could do to make your bond stronger.The meals also taste sweeter as a result. Even if you have ruined a dish, you can still make memories that will last a lifetime.